Nature & Aboriginal Culture in Wulai (One-Day trip)
Wulai is most famous for its aboriginal culture, natural environment, hot springs, and maple and cherry trees! It’s a beautiful hidden gem a mere forty minutes outside of Taipei City, accessible by personal car, or our Topology Buses. Stop for a moment while you’re on the streets to sample the aboriginal millet wines, fried oyster pancakes, fresh wild mountain boar, and local Taiwanese candies. If you’re in Wulai over the summer, don’t dare leave without eating some Mango Ice while watching a long string of people jump into the river.
Distinctive seasons in Wulai offer visitors distinctive fun and excitement. Enjoy the cherry tree blossoms opening up in spring, take a refreshing walk along the riverside and jump into the water during summer. When autumn rolls around, check out the maple leaves changing colors (one of the only areas in Taiwan where you can observe seasonal change in the tree leaves), and jump in the hot springs to warm up during the winter. Although "Wulai" means "hot and poisonous" in the Atayal aboriginal language, it's a real delight no matter what time of the year it is. Great for a day trip, overnight, or weekend getaway, don't miss Wulai if you're in northern Taiwan.
NT$7000 for a Group of 4-5 people (About 235 USD)
NT$8000 for a Group of 6-7 people (About 270 USD)
* 8-seat van & English driver guide
* Meals are not included in the cost of the tour
1000 Gather & Pick up
1100 Neidong National Forest Recreation Area
1200 Hunter's Meal
1400 Wulai Aboriginal Tribe Tour
1600 Wulai hot spring / Miniature Train / Water Fall
1700 Back to Taipei
Knowing Aboriginal Culture
Wulai is the home to the Atayal tribe. It offers an authentic tribal way of life. Accessories, clothes, food, language... you name it. You'll also spot aboriginal folk performance, and dancers and singers dressed in traditional Atayal clothes. If they happen to ask you to join them in a song or a dance, it's a blast trying to match their dance moves.
Book an one-day package trip
- Nature and Aboriginal Culture in Wulai
All set and ready to go? Fill in the information below to reserve your spot.
1. Please fill in the form at least 2 weeks before the start date of the package trip you order.
2. We will forward you the payment methods after you submit your form. Your booking will be officially processed only after you have paid for your order.
3. Please read Terms and Conditions before your purchase. If you have paid for your order by using our service, you agree to become bound by all terms and conditions.